Request information about our services
At [Your Organization], the safety and security of your loved one is our top priority.
The process begins with a free initial home visit, assessing your loved one’s physical, emotional and social support needs. Then we select the caregivers on our staff who will be the best match, based on skills, interests and personality. Only the most qualified and compassionate caregivers are hired for our team.
Remove the worry
In addition to meeting your family’s care needs, we handle all the taxes, insurance, paperwork and employer issues.
Your time is freed up
Now you can concentrate on enjoying your relative and providing the love and support that only a family member can give.
To learn more and schedule a free home visit and assessment, contact us at [Your Phone Number].
What services do you need?
From help with errands, to round-the-clock care, we are have caregivers to support your family’s unique situation:
Return to top
- Transportation: Shopping, errands, doctor appointments
- Light housekeeping: Laundry, Vacuuming, Dishes
- Meal preparation: Monitoring diet and cooking fresh foods
- Companionship: Positive attention, listening and concern
- Temporary or Long-term: A few days to on-going support
- Small shifts to live-in: A few hours a week to 24/7
- Respite for family caregivers: When you need a break
Removing the worry
If you are looking for home care, very likely your loved one’s situation has been a source of worry. The demands of daily living are proving to be more than he or she can handle alone. And much as you love your relative, it’s just more than you can do yourself. We understand! That’s why we are here.
Hiring help brings with it responsibilities, however. And if you try doing it yourself, you will find that you have legal and financial obligations as an employer that you may not have figured into your plans. Our job is to keep you compliant with the laws while working to bring you the best quality for the price.
Here are some of the many ways that we lift the worry from your shoulders:
- Payroll taxes and withholding
- Insurance coverage
- 24 hour phone availability
- Screening for safety
- Handling employee/employer disputes
You don’t have to do this alone. Help is only a phone call away. Give us a call at [Your Phone Number].
Return to top
How we assure quality
At [Your Organization] we understand that you are entrusting your loved one’s health and safety to our care. We take that responsibility very seriously!
Below are some of the many ways that we screen our caregivers to be sure that you are receiving the best care available:
Return to top
- Testing for knowledge and skills. Before hiring a caregiver, applicants must pass tests to guarantee their understanding of common conditions of aging and disability, and how to help a client in distress. We consistently look for experienced caregivers and give preference to those who have taken classes and attained certification as nurses aides.
- On-going staff training. It’s not enough to take a class once. Things change quickly in medicine. This is why we give periodic inservices, make training materials available to our staff, and support our caregivers in going back to school to earn higher degrees.
- Screening for safety. Our caregivers undergo rigorous background checks to be sure there is no history of criminal behavior. Caregivers must also pass a mandatory drug test.
- The “Compassion Test”. During the interview process, we ask our applicants questions about how they would handle common situations. We are looking not only for professional expertise, but also a recognition of the emotional side of caring. After the interview we ask ourselves, “Would I want this applicant caring for my mother? Is this caregiver patient enough to handle my father’s Alzheimer’s? In the unlikely event of a crisis, would this person remain calm and comforting for the client?” You can’t teach compassion. If the answer is no, we do not hire them.
- Client feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Our goal is to earn and keep your trust to the point that you will happily recommend us to your friends. Please keep us abreast of how things are going. When a caregiver goes the extra mile, let us know. And if you have concerns, let us know that as well. We value your insights and set our standards high to be the best home care company in [Your Service Area].